- Honourary Doctorates of the Great Highland Bagpipes and SFU
- Dowco Triumph Street Pipe Band needs your help !
- Delta Police Pipe Band’s recent trip to Germany
- Shamrocks and bagpipes: Five great ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Vancouver.
- Playing bagpipes for Police Funerals and for Deputy Sherriff Jeremiah MacKay
Tag Archives: bagpiping british columbia
TweetAs I’ve mentioned in an earlier blog post, it’s wedding and graduation season in British Columbia, and for a Vancouver bagpiper, that can mean some busy weeknights and weekend evenings. Throw in the highland games competitions that take place most … Continue reading
Bagpiping in British Columbia is a lot of fun. But think of what can happen with 2,500 bagpipers and drummers in Las Vegas? Continue reading